- Ensure transparent communication and reporting with Jägermeister
- Delivers the marketing plan including social media, events, PR, and activation across all channels
- Executes and supports the sales team to increase number of outlets stocking the product, achieve brand visibility and conducts education and awareness of the brands. Handles the A&P budget for the market and is responsible for ensuring the optimum use of it
- Ensure all projects are properly briefed to sales teams, and that sales teams have all the information that they need to deliver flawless, gold-standard execution from Day 1 of the activity / campaign.
- Build consumer and market understanding, market segmentation Develop and manages visibility tools,
- Executes brand trainings
- Conducts events and PR as well as social media
- Set up activation capability in market–production partners, design briefing and approval process.
- Having worked in the Alcoholic Beverage industry will be an added advantage.
- Demonstration of strong execution and project management skills - a superb planner of work and activities.
- Experienced in developing processes and capabilities from a low, unstructured situation
- Be solutions focused – able to overcome obstacles and find solutions to problems.
- Able to generate ideas, develop new ways of working and drive change.
- Team player, with strong influencing skills.
- Ability to operate in a matrixed organisation
- Ability to influence, and manage outcomes through others
- A proven track record of performance and delivery
- Very high degree of personal integrity
Consumer marketing experience
- A business-related qualification
Experience of working in Asia pacific markets
- 3 to 5 years in marketing / customer marketing / innovation experience in a branded consumer products company is a ‘must have’