- Providing daily sales updates and insights to all internal stakeholders
- Providing weekly sales updates, New Outlet Creation Count and outlet repeat purchase percentage insight to internal and external stakeholders
- Creation of Inventory and Demand & Planning report for stock forecast monthly.
- Creation and Uploading of Monthly sales targets by Channel, Brand, Salesperson
- Creation of Stock-on-hand reports
- Creating ad-hoc analysis supporting all Business Unit Heads
- Creation of distribution and other input KPIs for the commercial team
- Forecast and budgeting of 12 Month Sales Planning monthly.
- Cleaning up of customer database to ensure customer information is accurate.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders with regards to sales, supply chain, customer service and marketing related to retailer’s/client’s activities
- Advising Business Unit Heads on the direction on their sales channel and specifically,key brands to focus for the channel to grow.
- Exceptional commercial reporting and analytical skills
- Experience in managing data reporting technologies / interfaces, for example Tableau/SAP
- Qualified in finance, accounting or similar working experience
- A proven track record of using data to generate insights, influence outcomes, and deliver commercial results
- Excellent relationship skills
- Good spoken/written communication skills
- Pro-active and results-oriented
- Ability to influence, and manage outcomes through others
- Very high degree of personal integrity
- Well versed in Excel functions such as V-Lookup, Pivot Table, and advanced Formula combination
Note: When applying, please state current & expected salary. To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org