• Develop, implement and monitor all key functions related to inventory transactions to ensure that they are accurate and timely.
• Coordinate a cycle count program in a perpetual inventory environment and provide monthly reports on the results.
• Perform thorough investigation and document inventory discrepancies using all available resources to identify root causes and supply possible solutions.
• Work with key personnel to effectively implement process improvements to operational procedures in an effort to proactively optimize overall location and item level accuracy and maintain the highest possible productivity levels.
• Coordinate the efforts of the cycle counts in an effort to identify and correct discrepancies on items at the location level as needed.
• Monitor warehouse and store transfers for accuracy and cost effectiveness.
• Reconciliation of inventory cycle count lists
• Create & maintain accurate SKU data in customs system
• Assist in adhoc projects
• Minimum 'O' Level
• 1-2 years working experience in FMCG (alcohol) and/or supply chain industry is an advantage
• Strong negotiation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong communication and admin skills
• Proficient in MS Word and Excel
• Product knowledge on Wine, Spirits & Beers will be an advantage
• Experience with stock management software is an advantage
• Good communication skills and teamwork
• Fast learner and a keen eye for detail
• Entry level applicants are welcome
• Training will be provided
Note: When applying, please state current & expected salary.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.