Are you customer service oriented and enjoy interaction with customers? As a Customer Service Executive, you will build relationships with our customers and provide excellent service to ensure expectations and requirements are met.
- Build, develop and maintain good relationships through the provision of excellent service, ensuring that their expectations and requirements are met.
- Interfaces with other departments through written and verbal communication to resolve all operational issues that impact customer expectations.
- Properly Manage customer orders
- Acknowledgement of customer orders and update customers on order status
- Process all PO received and ensure accuracy of orders processed
- Print Sales Order for Warehouse Picking.
- Generate invoice when goods have been packed
- Inform logistics team of the customer’s desired delivery date and timing
- Work closely with warehouse & logistics team to ensure smooth flow of delivery fulfilment
- Make courtesy call to every customer to ensure service expectations are met.
- Respond to inquiries appropriately, evaluate every inquiry and refer complex matters to customer service Manager
- Comply with company policies and procedures, including, completion of reports, proper documentations and maintaining records
Preferably with 2 years’ working experience