The Women Entrepreneur Awards (WEA) started with a singular mission to celebrate the entrepreneurial spirit of women in Singapore. Today, this award has extended to a host of Women Entrepreneurs’ initiatives to drive the development and growth of women entrepreneurs, from mentoring, education, networking to capital raising opportunities. Inaugurated in Singapore in 2016, WEA network will launch in an additional 12 Asian countries in 2019, with a vision to empower women owners in Asia.
Congratulations to the 12 WEA 2019 winners!
- Super Nova Winners – Ms Chew Gek Khim, The Straits Trading Company Limited, Tecity Group
- Nova Category Overall Winner - Dato Elaine Teh, Octopus Group
- Nova Category Winner & Best Growth Award - Elsie Liow, AIMS Immigration & Relocation Specialist
- Pulsar Category Overall Winner - Yola Yu Jie, STARRY HOMESTEAD
- Pulsar Category Winner & Most Innovative Award - Ang Jolie Mei, The Life Celebrant
- Pulsar Category Winner – Jamie koh, Brass Lion Distillery
- Pulsar Category Winner – Simone Ng, Simone Jewels
- Pulsar Category Winner- Novie Djayayanti Tjoa, Eatz Group
- Stellar Category Most Promising Entrepreneur - Lena Tang, E CAPITAL LIMOUSINE
- Stellar Category Promising Entrepreneur – Ang Jin Yuan, STYLE LEASE
- Stellar Category Promising Entrepreneur – Jyoti Singh, JO KILDA
- Stellar Category Promising Entrepreneur – Nerissa Low, LIHT Organics