- Control and update all SKU value chains
- Fully Responsible for the maintenance of the CBR and sample forms
- Negotiate promotion and prices with BU head & channel head and advising in the profitability of special deal.
- Uploading of all Promo Price, Trade Deal and Special prices for 2000 account daily 16-hour support.
- Control and update the Channel Price books
- Ensure all monthly rebate and claim from supplier is correct by working with finance team to ensure every dollar is there.
- Ensuring latest profit margin is maintained by updating all stakeholder on time if there is any price increase of product.
- Exceptional commercial reporting and analytical skills
- Experience in managing data reporting technologies / interfaces, for example Tableau/SAP
- Qualified in finance, accounting or similar working experience
- A proven track record of using data to generate insights, influence outcomes, and deliver commercial results
- Excellent relationship skills
- Good spoken/written communication skills
- Pro-active and results-oriented
- Ability to influence, and manage outcomes through others
- Very high degree of personal integrity
- Well versed in Excel functions such as V-Lookup, Pivot Table, and advanced Formula combination
Note: When applying, please state current & expected salary. To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org