Are you customer service oriented and enjoy interaction with customers? As a Sales Administrator, you will build relationships with our customers and provide excellent service to ensure expectations and requirements are met.
- Build, develop and maintain good relationships through the provision of excellent service, ensuring that their expectations and requirements are met.
- Interfaces with other departments through written and verbal communication to resolve all operational issues that impact customer expectations.
- Properly Manage customer orders
- Acknowledgement of customer orders and update customers on order status
- Process all PO received and ensure accuracy of orders processed
- Print Sales Order for Warehouse Picking.
- Generate invoice when goods have been packed
- Inform logistics team of the customer’s desired delivery date and timing
- Work closely with warehouse & logistics team to ensure smooth flow of delivery fulfilment
- Make courtesy call to every customer to ensure service expectations are met.
- Respond to inquiries appropriately, evaluate every inquiry and refer complex matters to Customer Service Team Leader
- Comply with company policies and procedures, including, completion of reports, proper documentations and maintaining records Qualifications
- Diploma with 1-3 years in FMCG (alcohol) and/or sales industry
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and admin skills
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Product knowledge on Wine, Spirits & Beers will be an advantage
Note: When applying, please state current & expected salary.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.