Business Partnering, Commercial Support & being a focal point between Commercial & Finance, is this your interest?
FINANCE LEAD & GROUP COMPANIES MANAGEMENT
- Implementing the strategic business and/or operational plans, projects, programs, and systems
- Ensuring accurate data is available for management and statutory reporting.
- Accurate and timely data available for management information. Ensure statutory/month-end reporting deadlines are met.
- Analyse Company’s revenues, liabilities, credit conditions and other financial indicators to forecast Company’s cash flow position
- Credit Management – Managing the credit functions from evaluating customers’ credit worthiness based on a custom designed weightage model that fits the business model of the company to final collections.
- Lead and drive Budget, LE and Reporting. Manage ongoing relationships with auditors and advisors (i.e. bank, legal, tax) & Lead special projects such as IPO process
- Staff Management and Development - Ensure that Finance department is adequately resourced (Functional training provided). Clear position descriptions exist and are communicated
- Inspire, motivate and develop the Finance teams into high performing organisation
- Cashflows Management – Liaison with Bankers on capital requirements and managing net working capital
- Budgeting and Forecasting - Co-ordinate, review and submit achievable budgets and rolling forecasts on behalf of the business.
- Quality Improvement Projects – GST, Corporate Governance
- Support Commercial by providing business analysis, insights and key information to support business decisions
- Improves financial status by analyzing results and variances; identifying trends; recommending actions
- Monitor A&P expenditure – including correct accruals, controls & tracking vs Budget
- Prepare Business Review presentation slides
- Prepare Monthly Reporting Templates – Company/Channel/Brand P/L
- Monthly Square up calculations
- Support Budget, Business Plan process & reporting
- Timely and accurate delivery of monthly reporting on A&P spends
- Ensure pricing evaluation supports company's profitability targets
- Business case for new business venture/deals
- Comparison actuals vs budget for P/L line items - Sales, COGS, Discounts
- Adhoc assignment
- Degree/Professional qualification in accountancy, finance or related discipline preferred
- 10 years’ working experience in a similar capacity
- Prior working experience in a FMCG environment is an advantage
- Meticulous with good attention to details
- Good spoken/written communication skills
- Good work attitude and self-driven to achieve results
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- SAP knowledge advantageous
- Excellent relationship skills
- Very high degree of personal integrity
To apply for this position, please click here.