The Senior HR Executive will report to the General Manager, Operations, on all human resources activities of the Octopus Group of Companies.
The Senior HR Executive will be responsible for the day to day activities and management of human resources operations which includes administration of policies, procedures, talent management, talent recruitment, payroll, employee relations, employee performance management, human resource budgeting, etc.
In addition, the Senior HR Executive will be involved in formulating strategic human resources policies and procedures to be in line with the Group’s Mission and Vision to work towards the achievement of the Group’s goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of human resource duties;
- Guides and coordinates the recruitment strategy to secure the right talents internally & externally
- Handles new employee orientation and requirements upon joining the Group
- Facilitates the required training tools and education for employees’ developments within the Group
- Manages the Group’s employee performance review system
- Handles employee relations which includes counselling, discipline matters, etc
- Prepares, enhances and implements human resource policies, procedures and initiatives to support management to effectively manage the workforce in compliance with the laws and regulations
- Enhances and develops the compensation and benefits packages for the employees of the Group
- Ensure compliance of all human resource activities with the Group’s and MOM’s policies and regulations
- Work with internal stakeholders on their human resources requirements
- Handles all communication with employees on human resources and welfare matters
- Handles employee safety, health & welfare matters
- Develop Talent Management strategies
To succeed in the role of Senior HR Executive, you will have to have:
- 4 to 6 years’ hands-on experience in handling and managing the full spectrum of human resources activities
- Degree in Human Resources or related discipline preferred
- Multi-tasker with high levels of personal motivation and initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to have a clear mind and think out of the box
To apply for this position, please click here