The Senior HR & Admin Executive will report to the General Manager - Operations, on all human resources & office management activities of the Octopus Group of Companies.
He/She will be responsible for the day to day activities and management of human resources operations which includes administration of policies, procedures, talent management, talent recruitment, payroll, employee relations, employee performance management, human resource budgeting, etc.
In addition, the Senior HR & Admin Executive will be involved in formulating strategic human resources policies and procedures to be in line with the Group’s Mission and Vision to work towards the achievement of the Group’s goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of human resource & office management duties;
- Guides and coordinates the recruitment strategy to secure the right talents internally & externally
- Handles new employee orientation and requirements upon joining the Group
- Facilitates the required training tools and education for employees’ developments within the Group
- Manages the Group’s employee performance review system
- Handles employee relations which includes counselling, discipline matters, etc
- Prepares, enhances and implements human resource policies, procedures and initiatives to support management to effectively manage the workforce in compliance with the laws and regulations
- Enhances and develops the compensation and benefits packages for the employees of the Group
- Ensure compliance of all human resource activities with the Group’s and MOM’s policies and regulations
- Work with internal stakeholders on human resources, office administration, policies & processes around the company requirements
- Handles all communication with employees on human resources and welfare matters
- Handles employee safety, health & welfare matters
- Develop Talent Management strategies
To succeed in the role of Senior HR & Admin Executive, you will have to have:
- Proven 3-5 years of admin & HR work experience
- Minimum Diploma holder in any related discipline (Admin & HR will be an advantage)
- Multi-tasker with high levels of personal motivation and initiative
- Meticulous, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure & Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail
- Able to have a clear mind and think out of the box in a fast-paced environment
Note: When applying, please state current & expected salary.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.